january to march favorites! ^_^

Since I have not posted a favorites video in a while I decided to make a collective video about it. ^_^

Products:
Sophie Martin (Paris) 2 phase make up
Myra E sun protect moisturizer with spf 15
Angel Locsin Scents from Avon
Maybelline New York Expertwear Blush in Safari Spice
Ever Bilena Advanced concealer in Light Vanilla
Close up White Now
Avon ColorBliss Lipstick in Pampering Pink
Avon Shine No more pressed powder in soft bisque
Avon Super Curlacious Mascara
L'oreal HIP Jelly Balm


Click here to see the youtube video. Please disregard the bad editing, I was actually sleepy when I edited this haha!

much love!

-- Photoescape

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo