Product Review: Avon Naturals Oil Control Witch Hazel Cleanser


This is just a review I'm making about one of the cleansers I'm using at the moment so here goes.

I got this product about a week ago and tried to use it since I have known for a fact that witch hazel really does reduce oiliness.

According to the bottle:

This rich foaming cleanser is especially formulated for oily skin. The Natural oil Control witch hazel cleanser gently cleanses dirt and impurities without leaving any residue. Your skin will feel fresh and matte, without oily-shine after wash.

With witch hazel extract, known for its astringent properties, and meadowsweet extract, known for its healing properties.

Its a cheap buy for 100ml for 99 pesos.

Now here is the likes and don't likes part:

What I like about the product:
- Does leave your skin matte after wash.
- Cheap buy for 99 pesos each

What I don't like about the product:
- After washing my face, I felt a tightening sensation which is actually not good.
- Its not foamy. I have tried to create lather and it also doesn't lather that much.
- After 3 days of usage I broke out...not one at a time but 3 at a time.
- Not available locally, You have to contact an Avon lady to buy this product.

My final verdict:

I was really disappointed with this product from Avon. They do make one of the best make up but then in terms of their skin care line I wasn't able to see any luck. I will not repurchase another tube of this cleanser because it did not lived up to what I expected. I hope Avon will re-think about this product if this is really for oily skin. :(

Sadly this gets 1 out of 5 stars.

This is for my entry today. Any comments? Suggestions? comment below ^^

See the devastation the cleanser made to my skin... :(



Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Ian J said…
Ouch, girl. Think I'd prefer Pond's facial scrubs over this one. And I agree, that Avon needs to rethink of their skin care line to help sell products with ease. Sadly only lipsticks from Avon give me the satisfaction I'm looking for.
Alice said…
Me too... :( sadly, Avon REALLY has to rethink this...I also like their lipsticks and other make up and their fragrance ^^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo