First Impressions/ Product Feature: Rimmel London's Cool Touch Shadow


Hey hey~ 

I hate back logs so I will try to do my best to update BOTH my blogs. Its a tough job but I like doing it. 

So for today's product feature I will be telling you what I think about Rimmel's Cool Touch Shadow. 

I actually got this from Joyce Sola's Birthday loot bag and I was really surprised how many stuff it has. I will be featuring them here soon so make sure to check back ok? 

Basically the job of this product is to be an eye shadow or a base for your make up look - simple as that. 

I got the shade 084 cool babe. The shade is a bronze shade that would be perfect if you want to achieve that sun kissed greek goddess make up. 


The product is in liquid form so make sure to shake the product prior to using it. The packaging is a squeeze tube which was good since you can control how much product to dispense. If you want to know only about half a pea size is enough for both my lids when I use them as base. But you can use more to your liking. 

I can't say much about this product since I've only used it about a couple of times. Its really nice to use as a base color to your make up look but make sure to apply just the right amount so it will just act as a base to amplify the look. 

I will do a thorough review on this soon so make sure to check back ok? 

What Rimmel product do you want me to try next? I would love to know your suggestions! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo