First Impressions: Wet n Wild Longlasting lipstick in Just Peachy


I don't have a lot of peach lipsticks - matte peach lipsticks to be exact so I was really happy when I got this Wet n Wild Matte Lipstick in Just Peachy last December. 

I have been reading/watching/hearing a lot of raves about this wet n wild long lasting lipstick. So I was excited to try it.


I have tried this product out but only for a limited time. I will be using this product more for sure so I could make a thorough review towards it. 


The lipstick is really matte and super pigmented. I kinda looked pale when I first applied it to my lips but if I apply some blush it actually compliments my skin more. Its hard to be very fair skinned I tell you! 

And if you can see on my swatch since it is very matte it has also highlighted the crevices of my wrist haha! but if you apply it to the lips make sure to exfoliate your lips and apply some lip balm first so you wont have dry looking lips with these. 

That's it for today's first impressions though. 

I will do a review on this soon I promise so make sure to check back ok? 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Rattus said…
I have the Just Peachy too... all I can say is that it's Just... Peachy! haha joke... it looks pale nga but I like it ;)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo