Clarin's White Plus Total Luminescent Event at Rustan's Shangri La Mall.








A couple of weeks back I went to an event for Clarins at Shangrila Mall in Ortigas. Clarins is a brand that mainly focuses on skin care for women. 

I remember a couple of years back in college I got a loot from my aunt full of Clarins products from France since she adores the brand. Its kind of expensive for my liking but when I used it I was at awe at the difference it gave my skin.

I never got the chance to buy one here because it is too expensive for me since I was still in college. 


 The event was only a small one since its more of a workshop basis. Before the program started, We were serves tea and macaroons from TWG. 


The tea was so good I think I will go back for more next time. 


The product that was launched is the White Plus Total Luminescent Day and Night duo. The total luminescent line caters more to those that want to have a fair skin not just on the outside but also further into the layers of the skin.  



The new products from Clarins has Hyaluronic acid, sandspurry extract, and gingko biloba extract. All of which these materials will be absorbed more to the skin giving it a more even complexion. 



You can also experience Clarins services in a spa setting! make sure to check the picture above for the contact details. 




 And lastly here are the ladies that I was with the event! Hana of Hanabello.com, Kamila of batbutt.blogspot.com, and Therese!

I really had fun at the event and if you want to know more info make sure to check Rustan's Facebook page and Clarins as well. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo