Heal From Within in Thai Raksa Healing Spa








 The daily grind and stress of working can take a toll on the body so for me I take lots of rest and a day to rest, relax and let my body heal. 

Just like Thai Raksa's mantra healing is the process of re-establishing harmony within the individuals. When the body looses balance the reaction of it is we get sick. 


During the old times when modern science hasn't been really used yet a lot of people turn to alternative medicine such as massage, acupuncture and the likes. I remember when I was a kid that whenever I get sick the first thing my mom does is massage me and true enough it makes me feel so much better. 

I am really thankful to be able to try a more holistic way of regenerating and healing the body with Thai Raksa. 


Unlike the regular day spa, Thai raksa is a healing spa because it gives the whole package of making you feel good inside and out. Because healing is a holistic process to cleanse the mind, body, and soul. This has been conceptualized in 2013 and has opened it doors to the public on June 28, 2013. 

Thai Raksa offers a wide array of services from therapeutic, preventive, and curative treatment that fits each individual needs. 



Besides from therapeutic massages, Thai Raksa also offers acupuncture and reiki. I will explain Reiki more in a while but lets start with the acupuncture. 


 
 Acupuncture is one of the 5 modals of healing in China. A 2000 year old practice that balances our body's chi. I have tried acupuncture before from a student of mine that visited the Philippines but since it costs a lot I opted not to do it anymore. 


 But in Thai Raksa they offer it for about a fraction of the cost. The service is about 1,000 pesos only. Really cheap right?  


 One of the bloggers actually opted for a body acupuncture while I opted for the 'facial' acupuncture. I know what you are thinking WTF right? But yes I would admit that it is scary at first but my overall experience was great because its not painful and it really relaxes the muscles. 


 Now lets go to Reiki or energy healing. This is actually a service that I have first heard of only in Thai Raksa. It is a service that makes you feel much better because your energy is what it focuses on. If you are going to try this make sure to drop by every Tuesday and Friday so Ms. Cathy can assist you more. 



More than just the massage, I would really recommend Thai Raksa Healing Spa with their DOH-licensed and PALMT accredited therapists to get rid of those stress you have been feeling out from work and everything else. 

Thai Raksa is located at 547 Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong city. Make sure to like their Facebook page for more information and promos! 

Much Love! 

Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo