Madfest 2014 Featuring Kimbra!


Hey guys! 

Really sorry if I have been lacking up in my posts recently. Our Internet is the culprit. And I would just have to report this to our Internet Service Provider soon because to be honest I am starting to boil up each time I have to reset or troubleshoot our modem. 

Enough about that lets more positive topics like the recent Mad Fest 2014!

I am really fortunate enough to be invited on their Press conference at Aracama last Wednesday. 

Jack TV brings a gathering of arts, music, and culture to one stage that surely made a memorable mark this 2014. Jack TV's Mad fest is a festival full of so much fun that their attendees will keep coming back for more. 

This year was surely the best there is because they brought along a mix of local and also international flavor in the stage with the likes of Urbandub, Kjwan, Sandwich and Imago just to name a few local acts. 

Other local acts is from our own Filipino dancers from Team Vibe, which is a world class group of dancers who mixes various genres like Hip hop, comtemporary jazz and ballet. 

And of course the international act that I am talking about is Kimbra! 


When we were at the Press conference I can't help but be amazed at her because at 24 she has achieved a lot. Some of which is when she won a Grammy for Record of the year and best pop Duo/group performance for the song "Somebody I used to know" with Gotye back in 2013. 



Mad Fest 2014 was such a hit with all of this and so much more. I wasn't able to take pictures during Mad Fest 2014 because I forgot my camera at home. 

My Bad. ~.~

But I really enjoyed Mad Fest 2014 and I can't wait for 2015 for sure! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo