Photoescape Reviews: Limitless Possibilities Facial Wash


Hey guys! I am back with a new review! 

I haven't done a review post in a while because...well.. I've been terriby busy but I promise I will do more of these! 

Meet my no make face! and my new friend Chris :))

Nowadays the weather has been colder and to be honest I hate the cold wind. Usually when the weather is cold my oil slick of a skin tends to dry up fast and the worst thing is if I use my facial wash with it my face would just dry up faster. It is really recommended that we change our facial wash if the weather changes because there is a very scientific explanation to that and 


Thankfully I have one facial wash that I can swear by made my skin so much better! It is the Limitless Possibilities Facial Wash! 


I love that this facial wash is made with natural ingredients such as Bilberry extract, Sugar cane extract, Sugar Maple extract, Orange and Lemon extact.

And if you are wandering what these ingredients are and what they do to the skin here you go!



Bilberry extract - It is a hardy dwart shrub closely related to the blueberry. It contains anti oxidants for the skin to protect itself from free radicals caused by stress and the environment.



Sugar Cane extract - Sugar cane has Alpha Hydroxy Acids or AHA that fights acne, reduces blemishes, prevents ageing and also keeps the skin hydrated.



Sugar Maple Extract - Like sugar cane, it also has AHA that also help fight free radicals to the skin to prevent ageing.



Lemon and Orange extract - Lemons and oranges are part of the citrus family in which both are commonly used to reduce blemishes, dark spots. It is also a great aid to get rid of pigmentation to the skin because of its bleaching and clarifying effects to the skin.


It is retailed at 300 pesos for a 150 mL pump up bottle. It has a fresh citrus scent that makes it a great jump start of the day when I wash my face. It has a water/gel like consistency so a little goes a long way. 

Its also very easy to use! Here are the steps. 

1. Wet the face
2. Get at least 2-3 pumps of the facial wash
3. Lather on the face for about 1 minute 
4. Wash off all the product

Its that easy! 

It doesn't dry out nor give my face some face demons so I really like it. Another thing I love about this product is that it is truly and proudly made in the Philippines! 



I would really recommend this product to you guys! 

This product really makes my face go the extra mile with the limitless possibilities of make up looks and even going out bare faced! I truly love it!

If you want to know more about Limitless Possibilities and their other products make sure to visit their Facebook page for more info!

Have you tried Limitless Possibilities? 

Share your experience on the comments section! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Rattus said…
Whoa Alice, congrats! Anyway, I love this too, it manages to cleanse and remove sebum without stripping my skin dry. Plus I'm also digging the scent. See you soon! =)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo