Budget for your Gadget with Samwon electronics



Budget for your gadget is really something that most of us would like to achieve in today's economy. With the surging prices of our electricity bill - it would be a chore to get a great deal plus great quality of a product.


As one of the breadwinners in my household, I really think through what appliance is worth the money I work for. And I'm really thankful of getting introduced to Samwon electronics.

With its quality home appliances and really affordable gadgets, I am really thankful that I get the buck out of my earnings with their products.


Panvin International, the company behind Samwon has been in the market for about a decade now providing good quality electronic items for a lot of Filipino households nationwide.

Samwon is not just the regular home appliance because they have a whole range of products from televisions, flat iron, LED Television and also home entertainment systems.


Last March 25, I was part of a selected number of bloggers that were part of introducing more products from Samwon, Mickle and X12. 


A little background about the three brands I've mentioned. Samwon is more into the home appliance while Mickle caters to audio equipment like audio mixers and lastly X12 caters to amplifiers. 

The event was done at Jill's in Bonifacio Global City and the bloggers present were in for a treat because there were a lot of prizes that were given away in which one of them is Samwon's newest product - The Dreamwave Bluetooth speaker!

 

 

Me is so jelly at this moment because I didn't win the speakers during the raffle but my good friend Nicole got to take it home which made me happy as well. 



One of the highlights of the event is when they did a live demo of the Bluetooth speaker and also more about the products. The Dreamwave Bluetooth speaker is waterproof and also can be a speakerphone - talk about versatile right? 


 I am actually really interested to see more of their products because its great quality but affordable for the everyday Pinay. Because you get a great quality product minus burning your wallet in the process. 


Overall, Samwon electronics really has more to offer so if you are interested to know more about the company and also their products make sure to Like their Facebook page for more updates. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo