Start your Summer with DIP





Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been updating you guys so much because I've been busy recently but don't worry I have lots of things to share to you!

First of all I would like to share how I started my summer - with Dip!

DIP is an electronic dance pool party that was held at Great Western Hotel at Makati.

It was a pool party that is also filled with surprises for the attendees. At 500 pesos it is inclusive with three complimentary tickets while if you availed the table for 5,000php good for 8 pax you get a free bottle, mixers and food platter.

One of the surprises is they gave away airfare tickets to any domestic destination in the Philippines courtesy of AirAsia Philippines!

Some of the Djs that played are Deuce Manila, DJ Aryan, and Ais Nicaution.

The night was filled with fun people and one of the funniest things that happened is no one is exempted to not get wet.


Luckily, no one attempted to push me into the pool and I went in myself because I don't like being pushed - seriously I don't like it.

overall, the event was a success although I wished there was more time we could play around in the pool but since we were staying at a hotel there was a time limit.

Sorry if there isn't much pictures because my camera died at this point and I forgot to charge it.

I will be posting more adventures soon here so make sure to check back soon!

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo