Photoescape Reviews: Pantene's 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner


Yo ladies! Happy Monday! 

In today's review I'll be sharing to you my experience using Pantene's 3 minute miracle conditioner. I actually received this through BDJ about a month or so ago and I was really excited to try this out because of the said claim that it will condition your hair back to its 'perfect' state in under 3 minutes. 

And I would just say I am very skeptical about it because I think that is impossible to say or that to happen. 

yung totohanan lang naman ah..pero there is nothing bad in trying di ba?

And so we dive into this. 

First off if you are the type of person that is impatient in waiting for their conditioner to set this is not for you. I on the contrary do have patience for it - I'm just in a hurry a lot so most of the time I cheat and wash it off halfway the time. 

Me and some friend. Check out my hair! Its so shiny!

But not this one! I actually did spent three whole minutes waiting for it to set on my hair before washing it off and here are some of the things I noticed about the conditioner. 

1. The consistency of this conditioner is thicker than the regular ones

2. Has a strawberry scent to it but is not overwhelming to the nose.

3. Its easier to wash off. 

Those are just some of the things I noticed so far. 

After washing the hair using this conditioner I noticed that it did made a difference in my hair. I didn't have too much frizz and it is much smoother than using regular conditioner. 

The only downside though is not everyone is patient to spend 3 minutes waiting for the conditioner to set and also the price tag. It is a little pricey for a conditioner. 

I would say that this is a great conditioner if you want your hair to look really great on some days but not something I would recommend for everyday use. It did made my hair smoother and shinier I will put it at that but personally I wouldn't use this everyday. 

Have you tried this conditioner? What do you think about it? 

Let us know your experience on the comments section. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Traveliztera said…
I, too, have no patience when it comes to this haha! But sometimes I'm so desperate because my hair is super dry, so I follow haha!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo