Feel The Summer Hangover with Kojie San's The Hangover Party

This post is waaaaaaay over due and I am really sorry, its just that work and also personal life is getting crazier by the day so please forgive me!




One of the things I hate about Summer is just when everything is getting better its already the end of Summer! I swear I am so irritated when this happens every year. 

But thankfully this year is great because of Kojie San's Hangover party! 

Summer is one whole season filled with parties at the beach and its great to have Kojie San with you on those day. The event was held at Valkyrie last May 30th and the place was packed. 

People were eager to find out what's in store for us with Kojie San. 

The event was opened with a series of performances by gogo dancers and also performers that were so captivating. 


One of the highlights of the show was when they challenged one member of the female audience to shave off her hair for 15K...and yep you probably know now that is me! 

I will tell you more about this on a separate blog post

The music was pumping with mixes from Valkyrie's house DJ to pump up the crowd. 

Overall I think I will have a longer hangover from this Summer because of Kojie San. I swear it still feels like its Summer with Kojie San! 

Much Love! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo