*Late post* Mystery Puzzle with JAB Hauz of Zen and Comedy Cartel


Just to give you guys a heads up this event happened last September 25. And unfortunately I wasn't able to blog about it sooner because my Ipad got disabled and I had to recover it. All the pictures and other data so there won't be much pictures for now. I will be updating this once I have retrieved my files. 

So last September 25, I was able to be part of the selected number of bloggers to attend a special function of JAB Hauz of Zen and Comedy Cartel at Tiara Oriental Hotel. 

And I thought it was just going to be a regular show from Comedy Cartel, but it was better. 

The show was hosted by no other than Rene Cruz Jr. who pumped up the crowd with his jokes and also his stage presence. He introduced the stand up artists and one of them actually is someone I've watched from Pilipinas Got Talent which is Ruther Urquia that is not just a great stand up artist but also a ventriloquist! 

We actually met Tito Teddy - which to be honest was brutally honest when it comes in giving advises. 

Doc Bong Marcelo also performed on stage with his jokes that is based on his clients' experiences.

And the main highlight of the show is actually unveiling Ms. J's Cleansing soaps and also the launch of JAB Hauz of Zen. I'll do an in depth post about Hauz of Zen and Ms. J's Cleansing soaps soon so don't worry. 

The last part actually is the unveiling of the Road to Famas which I'm actually really excited because Road to Famas is a series of events catering to the 64th FAMAS Awards this 2016. And I am really excited for this because FAMAS awards is one of the most awaited awards every year because it gives credit to the best of the best in Philippine show business.

That's it for today! I'll be doing updates for sure so make sure to check back as much as you can! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo