The ClimAXE with Fabio Ide


 Seriously I feel bad that the Axe Black series have come to a conclusion but I am glad to be part of it. 


If you guys remember about a month ago, Fabio held a pop up bar at the Palace Pool Club to showcase what a true Axe Black Man is - which is less effort more style. 

Fabio's concept is on how a real Axe Black Man makes looking good less effort. And from his set up it really does evoke that. It has a simple minimalist look that is very masculine but not too rough. 



Fabio looking really dreamy - and yes! I would admit that he melts my heart a bit when I stare at his eyes.  And I think a true Axe Black Man may be able to do that effortlessly. 




ClimAXE is the culminating event in which it also showcases Frank Magalona's and Victor Basa's Showcase on what they think is a true Axe Black Man. The event was hosted by the one and only KC Montero who is looking suave and chill as always. 



 Another highlight of the event, is Bamboo performed! Being the first Axe Ambassador, Bamboo is the epitome of the Axe Man. 


Thank you so much Fabio for inviting us to the culminating event of Axe Black! 

If you want to check out more of what happened during the Axe Black event you can check Axe Black Philippines' Official Facebook Page! 

And for now I will let you in a cliff hanger on who won till the next post. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo