Crown Asia Valenza Bring Brighter Beginnings


Being in my age, saving for the future had been engraved in my head and the first thing I want to have is a property with my name on it. 


Having my own house is certainly something that what I want to have in the future so I am looking into properties that I might like to buy a property. And one of the the places I am looking into is Crown Asia's Valenza in Sta. Rosa Laguna. 


Valenza is actually in the heart of Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The 25 hectare development has a very majestic old European charm in its designs. Being at the center of Sta. Rosa means it is also near a lot of hospitals, schools, and also shopping centers like Starmall Prima, All Home, Solenad and among other places. Did I also mention that its just a few minutes away from Nuvali recreational place? yeah. Its pretty awesome. 


We were able to tour some of the houses but the one that I really like is Lladro design which has a minimum floor area of 211 sqm and a minimum lot area 180 sqm which features a two-story model with 4 bedrooms, family area, den, 2 car garage, lanai with trellis, front porch, balcony, 3 toilet and bath, 1 powder room. 



One thing though that I like in Valenza is actually the whole concept of having that luxurious home without paying a lot of money for it. Valenza is also the only development within the area that caters to the middle class market meaning that most of their properties are not lower than 10 million pesos. 

It is in a prime location but does not have that hefty price tag what more  can you ask for in Valenza right? 

If you are interested in buying a property there you can go directly in their sales office in Valenza Sta. Rosa. They will be launching the phase three of Valenza which actually has a new design so make sure to check out  Valenza Sta. Rosa. 

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo