Beauty Magnet Trading celebrates its 9th year!


Sometimes buying beauty products online can be a bit of confusing situation for some - especially if you are a beginner at this playing field. So having an online retail store that sells beauty products that has been in the market for almost a decade is a blessing for us beauty junkies such as Beauty Magnet!

As a registered company that has been operating since 2007, Beauty Magnet has built a reputation not just here in the Philippines but also internationally of selling authentic but also great quality health and beauty products for Pinays around the world.



 



As they celebrate their 9th year in the business, Beauty Magnet is making a mark in bringing one of a kind high quality products for the beauty conscious. I am really thankful to be part of this event.




I had the pleasure of meeting the owner of Beauty Magnet that showed us some of their upcoming products. And as a beauty blogger, I asked what they can offer to their customers in which Ms. Manette Calupitan answered that they offer a wide range of products that are great quality and the effort they make to research carefully what can be suited for their customers. 



Most of their current items in their website caters to those that would like to achieve a fairer skin and also a slimmer body. Most of the products that they do carry are made in the Philippines, but they also have products that came from other countries such as Korea, Japan, and China.


Some of the items they gave us to try are these and what do you think I am most excited about? To be honest its all of them! But if I have to pick it would be the yellow skin exfoliate glove. 

The reason for that is this product is from Korea and most of my Korean students tell me about this all the time before when they go to a bath house. 

And yes I will be doing K-Fridays again if you are wondering since I haven't done much of those posts in a long time. Your girl has been busy and I haven't been immersing myself in some Korean love so I'll be doing that soon so don't worry ok?

Okay back to the topic.

Beauty Magnet is actually a one-stop-shop for everyone! They also ship internationally so if you have some beauty items from the Philippines you really want to get a hold of this is the place for you. 

As part of their 9th year in the business, they have also launched a new part of their business which are products that is exclusively made by Beauty Magnet. I don't think I can divulge a lot of details about it since it is still in product development but I will update you guys once its ready because I am totally excited for this as well.


I am so excited with bigger things coming from Beauty Magnet. Make sure to check out their website www.beautymagnetstore.com and also on Facebook for your health and beauty needs. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo