Mindful Journal Day 43

I was browsing on some random Facebook page when I thought to myself: What if I buy a couple of contact lenses because I missed them? Would that be fun?

I guess so...I remember my fascination with contact lenses were from anime series that I've watched.

I love seeing girls with different eye colors and I hoped to get them too.

I might save up some money for that. I might buy myself a couple of circle lens just in case I need some fun in my life.

I can't really think of anything today which is weird. Is it because it is Valentines?

I just shiver at the thought that today was supposed to be the first Valentines I might have spent with my now ex-boyfriend.

Yes. I am still being bitter about it.

I am not bitter about the break up but rather the things we could've done together. But a lot of people have told me that it was for the better if he was just not into the relationship as I was with him.

I tried my very best to be as cordial to all the couples I've seen today. I just didn't want to ruin today to them as it is about a day of love.

I did sent out Valentine greetings to my friends...and to a few exes that I was in good terms with.

Which is odd because one of them was already married with two kids and the wife was the same woman he told me he was in love with when we broke up. This was for another story time for sure.

Oh boy...the bitterness in my soul is starting to boil up again. 

I gotta go. I might say bad stuff after this. I prefer to end this on a happy note.

Happy Valentines girls and guys!

Much Love
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo