Mindful Journal Day 44

There was this Pinterest pin I found the other day which got me thinking: Am I a Multi Tasker or Single Task kind of girl?

I would consider myself a bit of both because as of this writing I am focused on writing this entry while listening to a mukbang video by Stephanie Soo - and its making me hungry though!!!

So yeah..its making me crazy though that I am thinking about this but are there people like that? Single Task people?

In this day and age multi tasking is really the way people do things. I can say I do that as well because of the limited time, we tend to spread ourselves too thin to the point that we have to do two things at the same time.

But most people crash eventually if that happens. And it has happened to me so many times. I normally would just shut everything down when I feel that it is too much for me. I feel too pressured to do something that I am not particularly comfortable with.

There was one time that I was tasked to do something at home which was to basically clean the whole house on my own as a form of punishment from my parents because I sneaked out one time.

Due to pressure of not knowing where to start, I actually cried for 2 hours because I was so afraid to do something bad to our house because I am not that domesticated when I was younger.

Later on, my mom just told me to clean out my closet because I had too much clothes that I need to get rid some of them.

My mom actually thought I cried to get out of the punishment but to be honest I wasn't acting it out. I was that afraid to clean our house because my mom has a very specific standard in cleaning and it was also very systematical that I would rather be buried alive than do what she does back then.

Nowadays, I can actually do those but I am too busy for it so yeah...you can say I am a lazy bum haha!

I will make a separate article about this because its quite weird but helpful as well because it can lessen your stress hormones if you don't pack too much into your schedule with this method.

Wish me luck!

Much Love
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo