Alay Buhay Party List has a new voice for MSME in the Philippines.



Alay-Buhay Party List recently held a press conference to introduce its chosen representative in the image of Mr. Michael C. Fermin as their representative this coming 2019 elections.


Held at Max's Restaurant along Sct. Tuazon in Quezon City, the party list had chosen a pride of Bulacan as the primary representative in Congress and would serve as the voice for Micro-Small-Medium Enterprises (MSME) in the years to come. Alay-Buhay firmly believes that its new voice will do well in and out of the legislative halls and pursue the very core of the party list and that is to empower and help develop those categorized as MSME.


Being in the public service for over 20 years which started in his hometown of Calumpit that continued onto the provincial area (The 1st District of Bulacan) and also being a family man who loves spending time with those he loves and values the most, there is a sense of security I felt that I am able to voice my concerns to him regarding e-commerce like online sellers and also small business such as myself.

More than just a face to look and stare at for a time, the man behind Alay-Buhay Party List is also a strong believer in action deliverance ans assistance to all in his reach. And he was so game in answering all the questions from the media outlets that came in the press conference which was a mix of different issues from the allocation of funds that will be used for such projects an also the emerging e-commerce businesses, Mr. Fermin didn't backed down and answered a lot of the questions with precised and details that made me very impressed because he is able to answer all the questions other business owners have in mind.


As a business owner, I remembered when I first started my bakery - I didn't really knew every single thing to do in order to be a key player in our neighborhood. And as I read on the missions and goals of Alay Buhay Party List I do see that this party list is really here to help out people like me - Who would like to be at level with the 'big players' in the business world by being able to get the proper training and skills to excel in my chosen business.

Besides from training and skills training, Alay Buhay, which is also a foundation offers assistance to small business owners that are both financial and strategic planning management. And as a party list, they will serve as guardians against malpractices in the business field and a torch giving hope to those who has dreams of making it real in the chosen niche of business we chose to go.

I am so excited to know more about all the plans of Alay Buhay, and also be able to participate in their trainings because I would like to know more on how I can expand my business.

At present, strategic branches of its foundation is organized and maintained to serve as contact points of all its members and future members under the realm of Mr. Michael C. Fermin. Soon other sites will be opened and also venues for  training and guidance will be available for those in need.
Check out more Alay Buhay on their official social network accounts and be updated of their activities.

Much Love!
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo