Goodbyes and a Whole New World


I guess you are wondering what happened to me.

Well, A lot happened.

Some of them I would prefer not to talk about at the moment so I would ask for your understanding.

They are the reasons why I gave my blog a screeching halt for a few months.
And its hard because even if I am totally passionate in what I do, there are some things and circumstances that happened that will make you forget your passion for a while. And I have to take care of my responsibilities first because they are my top priority.

I do appreciate all the messages and emails I received when you guys thought I died (Please don't think that!) I was just in a phase in my life where I needed to step up for a while and assume the 'older' sibling for a while because as cold hearted people think I am - I HAVE A FREAKIN HEART!

I can't just leave my mother hanging without someone holding her back.

Yah. That is one of the reasons - My mother. I love her dearly and I would go above and beyond to make her happy as she would for me so I had to assume the role of being the leader role in our home.
Its hard to be honest. Its hard to be the 'responsible' one when in fact I am the youngest and probably the one that effed up in life - well big news for YOU I didn't! haha! But seriously I needed to be the adult at home during the time my mother needed me the most.

And now that I am able to manage all the responsibilities she gave me along with some projects I have with the Kissable Vlog Squad (I will tell you more about them soon!) I have more time in writing!

So expect a lot of detailed product reviews and other things uploaded on my blog!

I am so happy to be back to be honest because I just miss writing. I miss YOU and thank you so so much for all the understanding and support you guys gave me during the time I needed to assess myself.

To new adventures and fun time.

Much Love
XX Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo