I Have Been M.I.A. ( here is why)

I know I should have updated this blog site for a while but I have been so busy I actually forgot this. It sucks because I want this platform to be a source of Information but since I have been busy I neglected this site. 

To my avid readers - thank you for continuing the support and love you have given me, some of you even transferred to my youtube channel since I have updated that more than this! 

To those that have asked that if I have transferred to youtube in making content - yes, but not entirely. I will still post here but currently I am trying to bring back my live for writing and not feel so toxic about writing. 

I have also been missing in action because I got a new dog. 

Meet Nikko a.k.a. sharky

He is the source of my happiness now. Just like my other furbabies he is a total goof ball. He is a sweetheart too! Just look at his adorkable-ness (I know thats not a real word so shut up k? ) 

I have also been spending a lot of time with mudra so currentlu my hands and feet are tied so there isn't much of a thing called 'me time' because my mother is one of my priorities and I want her to be happy too!

So far since I am back in this platform expect more articles to come little by little. 

See y'all soon on the interwebs! 


Much love 

Xoxo, 

Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo