BIG CHANGES

Hey guys! 

I know its been a while since I've written something here and I know IT SUCKS. 

I actually missed writing on my blog because its a form of therapy for me but after EVERYTHING that had happened I just decided to stop for a while because I didn't felt comfortable and just wanted to step away from the blogging world. 

And I've decided to come back. 

But why though? 

Because now I feel more at ease with myself. And also I've finally decided the path I want to take in this platform. 

Before I would always had articles written for brands and companies which to be honest I wasn't that comfortable in talking about so I just decided to make this blog my sanctuary where I can write my feelings, experiences and not have deadlines from brands. 

To be honest, there isn't really anything wrong about that, but if the only reason I'm writing is about a brand I would choose not to write at all. I will still be making reviews and other articles that I love to share to all of you.

So I'm making a big change in this blog. 

Instead of my moniker photoescape I'll be changing it to my real name - Alice Mate.

Its a decision I've been thinking for a while and I think this is the best time to do it. 

I do need to start from square one but that is actually better than sticking to a monicker...right? 

I want this page to be more than just a lifestyle based blog but moreover a LIFE-style blog. Something I would proudly show everyone who the writer is, not just a side of myself on the internet. 

So if you are new here - Hi, my name is Alice and welcome to my blog.

I'll be doing small changes in the next few days so please forgive the messiness since I'm still trying to get used to all the editing and filtering from this part on. But I hope you stay along for the journey. 


Much love

Xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo