Tired From a Whole Days Work? Lola Remedion To the Rescue!


 Honestly I have been having off days lately and sometimes I feel like I am physically sick after a days work. It can be due to stress or anxiety which can actually manifest to a physical illness and luckily I have ways to cope with it like Lola Remedios. 


Lola Remedios is a ready-to-drink syrup which contains all-natural ingredients like Ginger, Fennel, Clove, Honey and mint. You can just drink one sachet and feel the soothing effect afterwards. I do like that this has mint which cools my throat since lately I have been talking on the phone with prospective clientele and industry shakers which can really take a toll on my throat after talking for a while and water is not giving me the boost I need. 

What really fascinates me about Lola Remedios is how effective it is when you are feeling worn down and boost your system after drinking it. I am not saying its an energy booster but I think the ingredients is able to provide a little kick in to your system. 

You can also take this while in the middle of working because of how easy you can open a sachet. You just shake it first, tear from the upper right side of the sachet and drink this. 

It has a little bit of an after-taste though which its normal since it has ginger and cloves but the mint and honey actually does provide a soothing experience afterwards. 

Can you drink this regularly? of course! You can have up to 3 sachets a day but make sure to space it out because it is not recommended to drink this consecutively. 

The price is also very affordable. For only 10 pesos per sachet and its locally available its really an amazing product to have in case of emergency. 

But this product has no approve therapeutic claims so still consult with a doctor if your ailment is ongoing to know what can be more suitable. 

Hope this helps you girls!


Much Love 

xx Alice  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo