Holiday Madness

 I have re-started writing again - in the middle of the holidays! I cannot tell you all the things that I have in store for y'all! 

First and foremost I would like to personally thank everyone who has been very supportive of my passions since day 1. I will not mention your names here but from the bottom of my heart I am truly thankful for all the support. 

What you can expect this 2023 is I'll be more active writing. I promised myself that even if my make shift work chair is giving me the worst pain to my hips I will write one article a day for 2023. 

I have yet to digress, but don't we all hate the madness of the holidays? I am the kind of person that I do love being able to give joy in the form of gift but Oh my Lord have mercy on me I cannot stand the lines when I am at the department store just to buy a couple of shirts and a gift for my secret santa. 

I thought I was having an anxiety attack just going through a crowd of people at the mall! 

The long lines just to be able to ride the train or the free bus ride that had you huffing and puffing from the stairs. I have now concluded I might have become anti-social in a way. 

kidding aside, I am thankful for this year though its not the same as when I was a kid, I have also learned that no matter how irritated I am with the whole holiday madness of shopping, attending parties, socializing. I have loved the joy it brings me and the people that I love - with gifts or none at all. 

Holidays should be that time of the year where we just spend it with who matters the most - it can be your direct family or your chosen family. 

Okay I will not end this blog post with feeling sad okay? But thank you again for being a huge part of me going back to writing. I have yet to re-discover my vocabulary because for the past year and a half its been a constant jargon of technical terms that would bore you to death so I hope I'll be able to write like my old 20 something self again. I kinda cringe though knowing how I wrote back then but kinda feels fun. 

Expect daily uploads for sure. Happy Holidays! 

Much Love

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo