A Girl's Essential on Shoes

I knew ever since I was young that besides from diamonds, shoes are a girl's bestfriend. A pair of shoes might make (or break) one's outfit. So having at least the essentials will help you go through your day with a smile.



1. Black Pumps with Low heel.

This pair can be used either in a corporate office outfit or even a simple night out outfit to give it that "chic" look. And being a low heel gives you the advantage of not having to suffer after that presentation at the board room.



2. Neutral Colored Heels

In choosing neutral colored heels, go for beige. Beige heels gives an illusion of longer legs. Nothing else to say about that.



3. Semi Casual Flats.

This one is my favorite. This can be a pair of ballet flats paired with jeans and a dressy top and you are good to go. Semi Casual Flats gives out a very nice feel to a simple outfit.



4. Dressy Black heels.

These pair is great with a cocktail dress for a night event your heading out to. You can also pair this up with a pair slacks to give it a classy look at the office.



5. Fun Metallic Heeled shoe.

By the way it was said no doubt it is perfect for a party outfit.



6. Everyday Comfort Shoe.

A comfort shoe is something that you want to wear on days that you don't feel like dressing up. Or on times that you need to run errands. My comfort shoe is one of my flats because I can pair it up with my jeans and shirt and I'm good to go.



7. Walking sneakers.

This is a pair you really need to have. Especially if you go on walks with your dog or you go jogging.



8. Heeled Casual Shoes.

These pair is perfect if you are going out with your friends or your special someone but you don't want to go over the top for it.



9. Boots of any style.

Boots is something that I am not accustomed in wearing since I live in the Philippines. But I know for a fact that a good pair of boots can make your jeans look fabulous.



10. Comfortable Slippers.

This is my favorite of all the essentials since this is the best one I can wear either at home, at the mall, or simply running errands. A good pair of Slippers will never let you down when you don't feel wearing your heels.

Well that's it. I hope you like my post for today. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to message me at the cbox at the sidebar or email me at alicemate1989@gmail.com

Can't wait for your responses!

Much love!

-- Alice

P.S. the pictures used here are not owned by me. I just got them google :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo