Product Review: Ever Bilena Advanced Concealer in Light Vanilla


Hello! I'm back!! and I'm back with a review! :D

For today's review is about Ever Bilena's Concealer.

I picked Light Vanilla since its their lightest color. EB's concealers come in 3 shades - Light Vanilla, Soft Beige, and Velvet Nude.

Its said that it will conceal under eye circles, reduce the visibility of pores and also dark spots.

I remember I bought this for like 125.00+ I actually forgot the right price because I bought this product a couple of months ago from an ever bilena representative.

One Quick Tip:
EB products are actually cheaper if you buy them from a sales representative than the mall. But if you don't know anyone who sells EB products you can just go to Watson's ^^

It comes in a tube packaging. At first you'd think its a lipstick but its not. ^^

Now here is my breakdown.

What I like about the product....

- Blends really well on my skin, Especially around the eye area.
- Creamy but feels light on my skin.
- Does not make my skin break out.
- Does not clog pores.

What I don't like about the product....

- Has a weird smell at first, but will fade easily.
- only has 3 shades.
- Not suitable for Darker skin tone (Morena skin)


Over all verdict:

It does reduce redness of pimples, minimizes dark spots, and lightens under eye circles.

In terms of concealing, it does that but only on a minimal level.

I would buy this again but not now because one tube will last you a long time.

Hope you like my review!

See you on the next post!

Much love!

-- Alice


I am not being paid by the company to make this review. Neither was the product sent to me for free. I bought the product with my own money and all being said in this review is from my own experience.

Comments

Lourdes Rona said…
I had this concealer and my shade is velvet nude. I like how it lightens under my eye are and it's really easy to blend. =) It last me for a long time too! But i threw it last month cause my skin feels so itchy when i applied it under my eyes. I need to junk it because it's old :P

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo