I have a confession to make...I AM FAT

I admit to myself that I am on the "bigger size" for some time now. but I think now is the time to face the reality that I AM FAT.

I haven't actually weighed myself in over 3 months for the fact that I'm far too scared of accepting I'm fat.

I've heard the phrases that "I think you should start eating less now" and all those other stuff and I have just put them aside because I am used to them. I just got the shock of my life when I saw recent pictures of me from our outing and saw the horrible truth.

I'll show you pictures of what I looked 2 years before wearing the same sarong and the latest one.


see the difference? I really need to lose weight!

When I saw these pictures I was so de-moralized and had to face the fact that I have gained some weight. I had a previous post when I said that I have been doing the "half cup rice routine" and also my routine of walking from the MRT to my office, but I think its not enough.

Honestly speaking, I am not a fan of working out on gyms because I am so insecure of what I look like. I have actually been approached by a gym attendant on a mall one time offering me free trial on their gym, I was so pissed off that I ignored the guy!

When I look at my old pictures I really miss the feeling of me looking that way, but after thinking, I would start hating on how I gained weight.

I actually gained weight because of my previous job. I am mainly blaming it on the "routine" I had then. I would:

1. Wake up
2. Eat dinner.
3. Get ready for work
4. Go to work.
5. Eat while working.
6. Stay at my station and eat.
7. Done with my shift
8. Have a drink with my office mates
9. Go home and sleep.

That is about it. Pretty simple huh? That is just an ordinary day, When its Pay Day its much more different. I think that is why I got burnt out in the first place. But aside from that, I admit I have let go of myself during that time.

I was more active when I was in college, I would actually be able to do a marathon on heels (no exaggerations). Also I am not afraid to show you what I look like because I want my readers to know that I am not perfect. I am not some barbie doll that has a perfect life, or a perfect body for that matter.

I would also want you guys to see me as a friend who asks your support because starting today I will be more active and will have more perseverance in losing this blubber I have in my body. Please do support me in my battle against fat and to a better life.

I'd like to hear more from you, tell me some ways to be more fit. Post your comments below, I'd love to hear what you think. I'll also be showing you my progress thru pictures and blogs of course ^_^.

I know I have another blog that is more about food and travel. I still love food and eating for that matter, but I'll be picking better options for now. I would still be eating out and showing you guys neat restaurants, but I'll eat in moderation.

wish me luck..

-- A

Comments

Lourdes Rona said…
I feel you, I'm also fat :(
daniKa said…
let's start by walking then running out the unwanted things in us. hahahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo