Budget friendly BB cream: EB Advance BB Cream!




I remember when I would anticipate going back to school.. 

The long lines to register my classes, 

The sweltering heat of the day, 

The not so pretty faces of the other students with their melted make up..

Ahhh good times, good times. 

But with that being said I was actually surprised that the school year is about to begin again. And here is one product I would recommend for those that are on a budget: EB Advance BB Cream! 

Being a student myself, I've experience being on a hurry, staying up late making that dreaded term paper and also caring less about what I look like in school sometimes. But if you think about it if you didn't really fix yourself a little bit it won't leave a great impressions to those that you want to. 

Ever Bilena BB cream will help you with that! For the student on a tight budget this is perfect! 

Priced at 195php it gives a very flawless finish to the face. It comes in 2 shades: Natural and Oriental. Natural in my opinion fits really fair skin. While Oriental fits medium to darker skin tones. 

I will make a full on review about this product soon so make sure to check back here ok? 

Good luck on your first day and Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo