Ricky Reyes Meets Miss Earth Philippines Candidates


So many back logs! goodness! 

But its better late than never right? Okay so here goes. 

I was really honored to attend this event by one of the institutions of beauty in the Philippines. 


I grew up with a mother that does make up to a lot of women on a daily basis. The sheer thought of meeting one of the people that my mom looks up is really an opportunity of a lifetime. 

Mader Ricky thought of this event as a way of a personally teaching the candidates ways to know how to look beautiful even without a stylist. 

Here are some of the tips that I've remembered. 

TIP #1 NEVER leave the house without make up and stilettos. 

This one is pretty basic because as a beauty queen you really do have to looked all made up all the time. I think that this is purely as a basis to know that you can be beautiful anytime of the day. 


TIP #2 The hair and dress should also sway. 

Natural flowy hair that sways with the hair is beautiful - The 'walis tambo' hair doesn't look nice in any angle. 


TIP #3 Nothing compares to beautiful skin. 

This tip is really something that I can say is the most important. You may have the most expensive make up out there but if your skin doesn't look 100% Okay it doesn't matter. 


Besides from the myriad of tips there was also a challenge given my Mader Ricky to the candidates - They have to do their make up ala beauty queen. 

In that challenge, Those that who won were given packages of make up and money. 

I really enjoyed the event because it was like I was in an all in one event! Thank you so much Mader Ricky for the opportunity! 

And Congratulations to the Ms. Earth Philippines! 

Much Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo