No More Wires Braces! With Myobrace




I remember when I was in highschool, I had a classmate that wore braces because she had really crooked teeth. I also remembered when someone I know personally ran out of the dentists office when he saw the tools that will be used to give him braces. During that time there wasn't any options but thankfully now a days there is - Myobrace. 

credits to kimnieves.com!
Myobrack is basically a corrective dental treatment for kids ages 5-15 that was developed by the Myofunctional Research Clinic in Australia to be a holistic substitute to the traditional braces. 
Dr. Urbi flew all the way from Davao to personally monitor the patients and to deliver a lecture to us

With Myobrace, Parents and children alike would not have to do through the process of having wires and metal in the kid's teeth because Myobrace is a customized rubber apparatus that can be worn about 8 hours a day! This is also to add comfort for the child since no one will know that he or she has braces! 

Besides from that there is also trainings provided to correct any mouth breathing and eating habits that the child must have unconsciously acquired. 


Dr. Urbi personally flies to and from Davao to monitor his patients and also travels to different parts of the country and Asia to give out lectures about Myobrace. 

Thankfully my mom did her research to teach me how to breath my nose when I was younger but I swear I want to try wearing a Myobrace! 

For more info, feel free to visit or phone up any of these Green Apple branches:

Green Apple Dental - Trinoma, QC
2054 Trinoma Mall EDSA
Corner North Avenue, Quezon City
Contact Nos.: (02) 392-4187, (02) 901-0506

Green Apple Dental - Cebu
Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu
Cebu City
Contact Nos.: (032) 233-4029, (032) 516-4435

Green Apple Dental - Davao
3rd Floor, Ayala Abreeza Mall
J.P Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City
Contact No.: (082) 321-2710

Green Apple Dental - CDO
Unit 3075 3rd Level Ayala Centrio Mall
CM Recto St. Cagayan de Oro City
Contact Nos.: (0923) 147-3433

Comments

I love your site! The informative blog on the topic, Myobrace is really amazing..Thanks for sharing with us. Thank you !

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo