Getting Pampered at Pureform's Pure and Pampered!


(excuse that this post is quite late because internet went haywire on me)

Last March 14 I was invited by my friend Kristine of www.RealAsianBeauty.com to attend this wonderful event at the TriNoma Activity Center. 


Pure and Pampered is basically an event full of pampering services for the everyday Pinay. The event had separate booths like nail art station, skin consultation, free facials and also a make over booth where you can get your hair and make up done by representatives from Mary Kay. 


To get a free make over session all you need to do is purchase about 250 pesos worth of Truderm products and that gives you instant passes to the event. It was that easy! 

Here are some of their products that you might get if you were at the event. 





As an added bonus, there was also a program that the attendees get to enjoy.


There were also games in which you get to win additional Truderm products! really nice indeed. I was quite fascinated with one performance in particular which is the ballet performance of Frozen's Let it Go.


Don't judge me people! I love the official soundtrack so seeing two beautiful ballerinas from the Shirley Halili School of Ballet is such a cute and wonderful performance. 


Besides from the performance, there was also a meet a greet with Truderm's endorsers Pauleen Luna and Sofia Andres. These ladies are so beautiful that their smile beams through the crowd. 

The event couldn't get any better when they announced that there is a raffle for a trip to Boracay for two which was won by a very lucky girl. 

Overall the event was fantastic since I was able to be pampered by Truderm. I will be making a review about their products soon so better check back soon. 

Have you tried Truderm products? Let me know your thoughts about their products on the comments section below! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Traveliztera said…
Wow nakakamiss naman talaga pinas and yung mga events2x na ganito!

Steph
www.traveliztera.com

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo