Photoescape Reviews: Dial Coco water body wash




One of the things I love to use in the shower is body wash because its easy to use and also you won't have that awkward moment when you drop your soap. 

Today's review will ba all about Dial Coco water hydrating body wash! 

I've only seen this variant on SM supermarket and on some watson branches here in Manila so I'm not sure if its available everywhere. It is retailed at about 199php.

Its actually a huge bottle which would last you for months! I was really surprised because usually when I have a body wash it would last only a maximum as one month because I have a brother who is a bigger body wash lover. 

It has somewhat a similar consistency and color as water...although I remember water is transparent right? haha! 

Compared to other body washes, Dial has a vanilla / coconut scent which isn't really something I like to use often. But thankfully its a very hydrating body wash and also the scent doesn't linger in the skin. 

One of the things I really like about this is one drop is enough to use with the help of your loofah. I especially love that its transparent so its quite natural and also safe to use for kids. 

overall I think Dial's Coco water body wash is a winner for me. If you have dry skin I would suggest you try this because after I use this I use little to no body lotions or body butters so Its great!

that's it for today's post! Have you tried this product? What do you think about it? let me know on the comments section below. 

Much Love 
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo