Mishka's Shoes is Shoe Lovers in Heaven


Hey guys! The summer season is near...actually the summer season is slowly arriving! And you know what that means...time for a summer outing of course!

I love going all over each destination I go to. Unfortunately because of that, it becomes a chore for me to find the perfect pair of shoes that can help me achieve function, style and comfort at the same time. I love walking a lot when traveling so I really would like to try something that has both.

As an added bonus I would prefer a pair that is locally made to support local entrepreneurs.

I saw one that I think every Pinay will like which is Mishka Shoes!

Mishka's Shoes has a combination of style, comfort and function which is perfect for Summer! They offer a wide variety of comfy yet stylish and foldable shoes that is perfect for every woman's lifestyle.
 

Mishka Shoes are a combination of style, comfort and function. Style doesn’t look like it’s a foldable shoes. That most of the time you can just wear these shoes whole day with any occasion without sacrificing a woman’s outfit. Comfortable materials used with extra foam cushion in the insole. Functions as emergency shoes to stop the agony that comes from wearing high heels too long. What’s good about Mishka Shoes is that it’s also light weight so you can bring them along when you travel.



They are also proudly Pinoy made so you are sure that they are really top on quality yet still stylish. And also its best to support locally made products which made me love Mishka's shoes more.

Mishka Shoes is present online through Facebook www.facebook.com/MishkaShoesPH and Instagram @mishkashoes. so you girls can be updated with their latest styles.

Mishka Shoes is currently available in Landmark Makati located at the 2nd floor of Shoe Section. They are also available in different bazaar events around the Metro.

I'll be sure to get a pair soon for my upcoming trip so I'll let you girls know how they are.

Much Love!

xx Alice

ps. All pictures used in this post is from Mishka's Shoes on Facebook. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo