Gray Hair at 26


That white strand you see at the back of my phablet is not a cat hair that strayed in my clothes, but an actual gray hair that I got from my hair one day while I was fixing my hair. 

And it hit me - I'm getting old. 

I never thought that I would get it at 26. I was thinking in the course of early 30s maybe but not now! 

I may sound that I am over reacting on this, but  I don't want to get gray hair on a young age. 

I've researched the possible causes of it and maybe one of the possible causes is stress although there is no scientific explanation on this. Another probable cause is a vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with the pituitary gland or the thyroid gland which can be reversible according to Web MD. 

I am not against people that have premature gray hair because its not a medical problem. I just don't understand why I am getting this at my age. WHY?!?

I remember talking to my Best Boy Friend about this and he jokes that I am slowly turning into a grandma. wag naman sana! wala pa nga akong anak lola na agad?? But he assured me that even if I get gray hair I still look fine so no worries. Grabe lang siguro stress ko at kinukulang na ko sa vitamins. 

To be honest, sobrang stressful ng mga nangyari saken this past few weeks, I've even forgotten to vlog! ganun ako ka-busy kaya if ever I am late on my posts or engagements I would apologize in advance. 

Okay back to the topic: what do I do? 

simple answer: NOTHING! 

Although its nerve wracking, I actually have embraced this new thing that happened to me. At least I can say na kahit pumuputi na buhok ko maganda pa rin ako. Haha! anlakas ng bilib sa sarili! Kaloka! 

So if you are experiencing the same thing- don't sweat it. Mahirap tanggapin, but learn how to because its not going to be the end of the world. And honestly most people won't notice a strand or two in your hair.

Okay I think I need to go now. Antok na katawang lupa ko. Baka mamaya atakihin nanaman ako ng mood swings ko at mag flip ako ng table. 

Much Love! 

Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo