The Beauty of the Dead Sea with Jordan's Premier Beauty Secrets






I can honestly say that this week was by far the most stressful week I've had. I had to be literally on the road as early as 7:30AM since last Tuesday and would get home at around 12 midnight. I wasn't wearing any make up at all but it was really great because I discovered something that refreshed my skin not just for the day but I can say for the entire week!

Last Friday I was invited with a few beauty bloggers to discover Beauty Secrets which is the only brand in the world that has the widest range of facial mud products that come from the Dead Sea. 

They are already available in 65 countries from the Middle East to the United States of America and it will now be available this December here in the Philippines! How awesome right? 


One of the highlights of the program is they did a demo of the mud mask on  some bloggers which I actually was included. They mentioned that Beauty Secrets Facial Mud has 21 minerals like Magnesium, Potassium, Chloride, Bromide, and Calcium and also a few ingredients like Aloe Vera, Collagen and Vitamin E. 


Besides from the facial mud mask, Beauty Secrets also has about 120 products that is not just for the face but also for the hair and body.  


The whole session actually lasted about 15 to 20 minutes and my skin felt so much better after the session and I can say that I am so excited to try the other variants and also the other lines from Jordan's Premier Beauty Secret in the future! 


You can also try it out because they have a personalized facial and body scrub treatment that you can avail when you visit their website www.b-secrets.com or check their facebook page Jordan's Beauty Secrets. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Rattus Yu said…
This is awesome! Salamuch
I absolutely love this product. The product container and label are stylish and sturdy. The dead sea products has a slight smell that is soothing to me, I don't mind the fragrance at all and after using the product my face felt a lot smoother and looked more clear (complexion wise). The mask is easy to put on and remove... source - http://deadseaproductstore.com/

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo