Being Free Once again.

Its been a while. 

I know.

Its like meeting up with an old friend again. 

I missed you to be honest. 

I don't know why I left blogging. Maybe because of pressure? Stress? Personal problems? All of the above? I am still boggled why I suddenly left without notice. 

I've kept quiet for a while because of some things I need to hide and I think now is the right time to let them out. I think its really time because I am finally free from the shackles I was held in for a long time. 

To be honest, This blog is supposed to be an outlet for me and my problems while I enjoy make up and knowing more about it. But somehow I got lost. 

Thankfully I found some new people that helped me get back up from being dropped. I won't say who they are but they know that they are the reason I am back and still struggling to be back on my feet. 

Thank you guys. I have found my way back to loving to writing again. To expressing myself without hesitation again. To be alive again. 

Words are not enough to express my gratitude to you guys. All I can think of is thank you and weird enough I am crying while typing this. 

To that one person who trusted me the most - Thank you. I cried when you told me you believed in me the most to be honest because the last time I heard that was when my papa was still alive and it felt like my papa hugged me because he knows now that I am in safe hands. 

I promise that this blog will be up and running. I am planning on revamping everything. There will still be beauty stuff here but I promise to bring you guys content that is not manufactured by another person but by yours truly. 

You will see the knitty gritty parts of my brain again. Its weird but being free felt better this time. I feel contented. I don't really care anymore if people read my blog or not. I just want to write again. 

To freedom and loving life again. 

Much Love

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo