New Beginnings and Bitter Goodbyes


If you have noticed it YES! I finally changed this blog's interface! after so many freakin' years I have decided to yes - just scrap the whole format I had before and start fresh.

Why?

I just decided to keep everything clean and minimal for now. I am not really sure yet where to go from here.

I had a very interesting conversation a couple of days ago with a friend over some cocktails about life. I am not really into talking deep about my feelings to anyone - but somehow it was just right.

We had a conversation about how my life could've been if I didn't left my job as a teacher, would I be where I am now if I didn't taken the leap of faith? My friend said it was the best thing I could've done in my life.

Not that I hated my job as a teacher because I loved every second of it...I didn't really felt that I fulfilled my purpose even if I have loved my job. I felt I was stuck in that place teaching kids over and over then looking over the brightly lit Ortigas Skyline at night wishing for more than that.

The hardest part in our conversation was when he asked me if I have moved on from what I was then to what I am now.

I honestly stopped midway from drinking my cocktail when he asked me that. It was hard to say because I know I have changed, but I don't think the teacher inside me has moved on yet.

I treat what I do as like what it was when I was a teacher - a whole day filled with lessons to teach you guys. It seems weird I know, but I think I haven't moved on from being a teacher.

But I had to say goodbye to that persona of mine - Teacher Alice has to say goodbye. I left Saeha in 2014 but I am only saying goodbye to Teacher Alice today because I feel that she has already served her purpose. She had been one of my different 'personalities' because most of you girls really do learn something from me and I am eternally thankful for your kind words.

But starting today, You will see more of my adventurous side instead of the girl that hides from the light as much as she can.

I'll be posting more here now so expect more of this kind of posts because I do feel better when I share to you guys things I think of. It makes me feel better too!

But of course make up will still be part of our lives in this part of the internet and I want to hear from you! Comment below things you'd like me to review and I'll try my best to let you guys know what I think of them.

Much Love!
xx
Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo