Being Disciplined

DAY 2 NA INDAY!

While writing this I might mess up on some of my grammar because DUH I HAVE 10 MINUTES TO BLOG so please forgive me!

Honestly one of my biggest downfalls is being disciplined enough to go through a routine.

I usually procrastinate which leads to cramming thus sometimes I mess up. Its normal though but I really need to change that habit of mine.

Today I started to make a schedule of things to film, edit and post on my main channel. Its quite exhilarating if you ask me because I didn't know that I have so much material to use for my main channel!

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to come forward with my blog. I am working on it though because as much as possible, even if its hard I will try my best to write every single day.

I am also practicing the art of organization ala Marie Kondo. I am planning on selling some of my unused make up which are still okay or just possibly give them away if there are people interested in them.

I need to make my day as productive as possible with less hassles so being disciplined to stick to my schedule is definitely IMPORTANT!

I am still trying to squeeze in article besides personal stuff to upload here because this is after all a beauty and lifestyle blog so I will try to do those very soon. I am just figuring out how to do it while still maintaining to be a manager of my business.

Which reminds me - How do some of you do it? I want tips as well so I hope you can drop a comment below.

Have to go now and close the shop. Thanks for dropping by!

Much Love!
xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo