Day 1 of the challenge!

Honestly doing this challenge is a big step because I know I might fuck up (and yes I am not afraid to say it) because I know to myself that I easily get bored of doing 30 day challenges but I want to do this because of the following:

1. For instilling discipline in myself.

I am not a person who likes routines, but in my age I.FREAKIN,NEED.TO.HAVE.IT! I know I have to determination to stick to this so that is why I am challenging myself further of posting daily compared to before. 

2. To be accountable for my actions. 

Don't get me wrong in this, but whenever I make a promise to myself I stick to it like super glue because I know that if I break that it will just make me fall further down the line. I need to be accountable for my actions and my decisions so I will do this challenge and possibly continue doing it more. 

3. I want to have something to read back. 

Later on I know I will go back to my previous posts to be able to see how much I have improved in my writing skills. I know I am not the greatest but some of you believed in my capability to express my opinions that I just want to get back on track and see later on how much I have improved on. 

SO that's it for day 1! I have 29 or so days to go so I am hoping that I will keep this up. Most of my other posts will be beauty related don't worry since I have some product reviews I want to share to all of you. 

Do you have any topics you want me to share my opinions with? Go to the comments section! I would definitely love to see you and chat with you there. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo