Another Sad Day For The Kpop World

Sulli of F(x) died last Monday. I saw an article about it when I was working last Monday and my thought was - No way... then I clicked on the article and read the news. It was short but doesn't have all the information I looked for.

In the Korean Show Business, Suicide among its popular personalities is too common but it would hit you hard.

I may not know a lot about Sulli but one thing I know about her is the amount of criticism and negative comments she gets. It hurts that instead of people accepting who she is, there are some people vile enough to spread negativity towards her. It sucks because she is one of those Korean Idols I do like because she doesn't really give a crap about the world and would prefer people to see the real her.

There is no cause of death yet although Suicide is what some are speculating. There are more people like Sulli in the world and it sucks.

Being unique and real is like a double-edged sword. People will like you for your genuine personality but not everyone will love it. The world is a cruel place for us who don't conform to what the norm is. And sometimes the only way out is death to escape the pain.

And being real may be amazing but sometimes you get hindered by how people react to your realness.

But don't stop. Don't stop being real.

Sulli may have gone ahead but there are still a lot of us around. Never lose hope.

Rest well, Sulli. You did well.

Much Love

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo