Being at the Crossroads of Life Experiences with Kudazzers


I have been listening to podcasts since 2017. I listen to them to learn and also as background noise while I work so one day I stumbled upon Kudazzers on Spotify and they sparked an interest in me to listen to them.

Kudazzers is composed of Millenials and Edger peers named Eudes, Natalie, Martin, Iris and Ingrid. They mostly talk about stuff that I also talk about my friends which are common topics that would be deemed taboo or too malaswa but they also talk about topics like hitting your rock bottom, relationships and also sex positivity.

I love this podcast and I encourage you guys and girls to listen to them too. Because quite frankly the world is too toxic now so live a little and listen to them.

One of the things I like about Kudazzers is they are not afraid to speak their minds. And quite frankly I can relate to them in the sense of owning your sexuality and opinion. And just because some of their topics are lewd for some doesn't mean that you won't learn something from it. They had an episode where they talk about anal sex (Children kung ayaw nyo yung topic scroll down ha punyeta wag nyo ko uratin)

They talked about anal sex in a way that its educative and it talks about the safe way to do it. I know in my circle this topic wasn't discussed as much because you would get frowned upon even talking about it paano pa kung ginagawa mo. 

Another topic they discussed from their first season is about letting go of friendship. I strongly relate to it and it breaks my heart when I remembered the friends I once had but we lost touch because of certain instances like we just grew apart or was over because of an argument and pride got in the way to reconcile. We can lose friendships because of a lot of things but that is part of life. Kudazzers made me realize that is how life is sometimes.Another favorite episode of mine is their topic about housemates. If you have tried to live in a dorm you will relate to them. I have tried living in a dorm too but that was back to when I worked in a call center and that was a different kind of experience on itself rather than doing it when you are in college.

What I love about Kudazzers is they introduced me to one of my favorite shows now called POSE and pota napupuyat ako sa netflix dahil dito! They also opened my perspective about topics I usually stray away from. They are like the friends I wish to have and will cherish them because of their unapologetic uniqueness. That is how I see Kudazzers - friends that I see every week to chat. My IRL friends will hate me for this because they know that when I invest on a friendship I give 1000% effort kaya nga nag blog ako di ba? ganito ako kasupportive.



Unfortunately, Ingrid had to leave for a while to focus on her studies but a new member was introduced this week who is Athena Cobey and yes she is also a youtuber which got me so excited because hello youtuber din ako so I am getting represented din ni bebe girl! push mo ng bongga girl ha!

And if you are wondering where you can listen to them they are on Spotify, Apple Tunes and anywhere you get your podcast to. They post new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.



 



Seryoso dahil din sa Kudazzers nabalik yung sigla ko kasi to be honest wala na ko nakakausap na friends because you know #WorkIsLife sila ako naman hustle hustle ng wagas para sa ekonomiya! Kaya kinig na din kayo to learn and join the conversation. nakakaganda sya swear.

And yes sa upcoming posts ko puro related sa mga gusto ko na baka gusto nyo din so make sure to keep my blog on your bookmark section or better yet follow me on IG @alicemate since I am more active on Instagram.


Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo