Comeback to Blogging again?

 Hey. 

Honestly I don't know how many times I have said I will be serious in blogging but time and time again I just revert to forgetting those and not write anything. 

It honestly sucks. Because I felt like I have let you down. I should maintain this blog! I flippin changed the name for a reason! 

The past few months, I have just been under so much stress, anxiety and bouts of depression that I wanted to quit social media. But then I remembered my happy place - blogging. 

I promised to write and write until my brain tells me to stop and my hands start to bleed - not literally okay. 

I won't promise anymore that I will be consistent because as of right now I am still trying to figure out everything again as it was the first time. 

But here is the weird part, no matter how long I have not been writing my hands seem to just have a life of its own just start typing as if its excited to tell a friend of something she discovered. That's where I know that blogging really is my happy place. I would never grow tired of writing. 

I may post beauty reviews here again but I have to figure a lot of things like photography because honestly my photography skills are lacking now. I will write a lot more for sure but I don't know yet about the pictures. because girl my skills in photography have plummeted I think. 

See you on my next post! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo