Missing My Mojo

 For the past couple of months - or you can say years rather, I had lost the ability to write my feelings again. I honestly craved just having that creative flow through my veins and just write until I can't write no more. 


A couple of days ago I started re-reading my old thoughts in this blog. I have matured quite a lot for the 10 plus years I have spent on this blog. Reading back on some of the things I ramble on here which made me miss that younger part of myself. There were some good and bad things that happened during those years. It just sucks honestly that one day I didn't felt happiness like I did before. 

I want to write again and I think its now or never. 

So starting today, I will write one article everyday. It doesn't really matter what it is about, just as long as I can get my writing mojo back. I did remember my therapist telling me that I should do something more than just the normal routine I do. 

I might start doing reviews again or just write articles like this. More of like a diary. I need my old creative self back because the longer I let my insecurities build up, the shorter my life will be for sure. 

Do you want to join me get back my writing mojo? I'd love to have you around as well. \

Much Love 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo