Work From Home Essentials with Zen Zest Aromatherapy Room Fragrance


yes I'm too lazy to take a 'proper' photo so don't judge me okay?

 Would you believe that this is my very first review after quite a long time? well will you look at that! Good Job me! hahah! 


Honestly I really want to share this with all of you because this changed my whole work from home since I have started incorporating it.

Aromatherapy! 

I've read that certain scents can change your mood and if you are working at home best believe that it can be tiring sometimes. And aromatherapy has actually helped me in becoming more productive now that I work from home while its ECQ. Thankfully I do have the Zen Zest Aromatherapy room fragrance to use. 

I have three at the moment which I use on certain time of day and I'll share some tips and tricks along the way. 

1. Energize - Grapefruit and Sage. 

Citrus-based scents are energy boosters while Sage is a calming agent that reduces feelings of anxiety. I usually spray this before I sit down in front of my computer. You may not know this but since I started working at home again, I have this constant feeling of anxiety that creeps in my brain so having this as a starter for my day does calm me down. I suggest that when you spray a room fragrance is you let it sit on itself for about 2-5 minutes before entering the room so that it settles and is not overwhelming to you. 

2. Uplift - Eucalyptus and Neroli. 

When I started using this scent, I wasn't really use if it will work for me but honestly this is my mid-day scent. Typically after lunch would be the time where I get drowsy or tired and I spray a couple of pumps while I get water for the scent to settle. Eucalyptus and Neroli is somewhat an acquired scent but it actually smells amazing later on. I love that both these scents are known to refresh the mind and reduce anxiety and stress which typically we experience by mid-day more because we are fighting the urge to nap while trying to finish all your reports :D

3. Sleep - Lavender and Sage. 

This is actually my bed time room spray and I love the mix of lavender and sage although at first I was not really a big fan of lavender. Lavender is that staple scent if you want to be relaxed and this room fragrance never fails me. If you want to fall asleep faster, spray this to your pillows and let it sit for about 10 minutes and fluff your pillows before plopping down to it. I don't know why but this just calms me down and I fall asleep faster. 

Overall what do I think about these? They are absolutely a must have for me! and you should try these too! They are available thru Shopee and you can click here to check out the other room fragrance scents available!

Much Love! 
xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo