January 2013 Haul


Happy Sunday wonderful lovelies! 

I was supposed to post this before February but procrastination got the worst of me. I know I shouldn't procrastinate but sometimes it just gets you like BAM! 

But anyways these are the stuff I got last January since it was my birthday and also my beauty channel and blog's birthday! I know I'm just coming up with a reason to buy these but I think its valid! haha! I was quite surprised that I got a lot of stuff this month. 


I will be dividing them by categories to be easier. 

First up is skin care. I have made it my mission to try a lot of skin care items as much as I can so I know if my skin is okay with it or not. I know it sound ludicrous but it would be much better if I do that so I'll have an alternative if in case my favorite brand suddenly closes down or discontinues it. 

I got three skin care items: Avon's Anew Genics Treatment Concentrate, Pond's Flawless white visible lightening day cream and Garnier's Oil Clear Toner.

Avon's Anew Genics Treatment Concentrate.


I bought this because I have to start to take care of my face more from getting fine lines. I know it sounds very vain but I do want to look good when I have my own kids. If you have seen my mom in person or in my vLogs you wouldn't think that she is nearing the big 60. She is blessed with having a baby face, so instead of me sulking not getting that from her, I'll just use skin care to slow down the aging process of my skin. I'll post a review about this as soon as I can.

Pond's Flawless White Visible Lightening Cream. 


I have fair skin which is really bad if I get break outs since it will leave nasty dark spots in my face. So to heal those nasties I bought this to lighten them. I already have a Night cream from Nivea. I also bought this cream for my mom since she also has dark spots that she really wants to lighten. 

Garnier's Oil Clear Toner.


I have started oiling up again so to counter act that I bought this. I haven't seen reviews about this but I think it will work just fine for me. I will let you girls know if this worked well or not soon. 

Now let's move on to hair and body stuff. I only have two items for this category which are Personal Care's Herb and Beauty Shampoo in Deep Cleansing Essence and Bath and Body Works Foaming Hand Soap in Blackberry and vanilla. 

Personal Care's Herb and Beauty Shampoo in Deep Cleansing Essence. 


If you girls remember I bought a similar item back in October which is in their balancing essence. I was just very curious with this brand since there isn't much of this being sold here in Manila. I'll make a separate post about this for sure. 

Bath and Body Work's Foaming Hand Soap in Blackberry and Vanilla. 


I got this from a blog sale but I forgot where. Sometime my head fails me. But I was really thankful that I was able to try this and this smells really nice. 

Now let's move on to Make up! I think my haul wouldn't be complete without one don't you think? haha! I only got two new make up for my collection which are Maybelline's BB Stick and Avon's Simply Pretty BB cream. 

Maybelline's 8 in 1 BB stick. 


I mainly got this as to try if this is much better than the BB cream I got almost a year ago. I heard that the BB cream version is much better for dry skin while this one is for oily skin. Will post a review about this as soon as possible. 

Avon's Simply Pretty BB Cream. 


When I first saw this I was like "OMG seryoso?" Avon's Simply Pretty line is mainly for teens and young adults since most of the products in this line are quite cheap. I will let you know if this is a good buy or not soon. 

Now let's move on to fashion. I only got three items these month and those are two shirts and a pair of black leggings. I am starting to be more fashionable right now so I am starting with these basics since I can use them either at home or when I go out. 

Lastly onto the Miscellaneous items. I don't really know where to categorize these items so I will just put them here. I got some hair curlers from Sundance, Personal Care's Room and Linen Spray in Vanilla Mist, and Fruit Plant Slimming Pills. 

Hair Curlers From Sundance.

I really want to have a video in which my hair is curled but I don't want to use heat in it. Luckily, I was able to spot this in Sundance's catalogue and ordered it. If you want to know how to use this, you can check out the video below. 

Personal Care's Room and Linen Spray in Vanilla Mist. 


This is my second time repurchasing this product because it smells soo good! 

Fruit Plant Slimming Pills. 


I know what you are going to say about this but I will only try it out to see if it really works. A lot of my office mates have tried it and I can see the difference. Currently I am on my second week using this and I can really feel the difference. Of course I pair this up with eating healthy and also exercise.



So that's it for January 2013 haul! I think I won't purchase a lot this February because I will be buying a new camera soon. 

I hope you liked this post! talk to you girls next time! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Unknown said…
just stumbled upon your blog today.. i noticed that yellow box that looks similar to the products that i am endorsing..

when i zoomed it in, viola it's a diet / slimming pill...

why not use an appetite suppressant instead of controling you carb intakes?

you might be interested on this:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p206x206/419630_3000839614177_1693198435_n.jpg
Traveliztera said…
I love haul posts!!!

And I am a huge fan of B&BW foaming soaps lol!

Nice vid too ! :)

- Steph
Last Post: Weightloss Journey Part 2
Unknown said…
hauls <3
i wantt o try that maybelline stick but im still contemplating on it XD
Alice said…
@Rommel Bondoc Hi Rommel! Thank you for dropping by my blog and thank you for your suggestion but honestly if I get an appetite suppressant capsules it wouldn't really be good for me since I would be dependent on that pill if ever I stop taking it. ^__^
Alice said…
@Traveliztera Hi Steff!

Me too! love BBW shower gels unfortunately I wasn't able to buy one.. I hope I'd get one next time :)
Alice said…
@Jenny Austria Hello Jenny! I'll do a post about this soon so I hope you'll be able to drop by again soon :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo