Emerald Green Eyes


Happy Friday! How is your Friday so far? I hope that you are having a great day so far ^^,

I was supposed to post this a couple of days back but I haven't got the time and also I was quite busy here at work but finally I am able to share my latest look. 


As you may know Emerald Green is the color of the year. A lot of girls - both beginners, enthusiasts and make up professionals have been creating looks based on this color. I have actually been watching a lot so I decided to create one for myself. 

I just noticed, I haven't groomed my brows. Need to do that ASAP haha!
This make up look is quite safe since it only works with shades of green. This is perfect for a beginner since you can use at least 2 or three shades of green, depending on the availability of colors in your eye shadow collection. I hope that you like this look!

Here's a closer look.
How to achieve this look: 

1. Apply Face routine (Foundation or BB cream, concealer and setting powder.) + Eye Brows
2. Prime your eyes to make the eye shadow pop out and last longer. 
3. Apply a light green eyeshadow all over the lids. 
4. Apply a darker shade of green or a dark turquoise. If you don't have a darker shade that is close to a dark turquoise shade , Mix green eyeshadow to black eye shadow to get the same effect. 


5. (use only if you used matte eyeshadow) Apply a Teal green eyeshadow at the center of the eyes for a bit of dimension.
6. Drag the dark eyeshadow color to lower lash line. 
7. Line your eyes. This step will be your option if you want a sexy cat eye or just the simple eye liner. 
 8. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. False eye lashes is optional. 
 9. Contour your cheeks. 
10. Apply a pink nude lipstick.

And we are done!


I really like this look actually because green is a bit tricky to use for eye make up but I did a good job with this. I actually used this look when I went out with my friends and they really liked this look. Its simple yet fun. And if you want this to be a little sexy, you can just apply more black eyeshadow at the crease area to make it into a smokey look.


Products used: 

Avon Simply Pretty BB cream in Nude (Review will be up soon!)
Careline Pimple concealer in Natural.
Avon Shine no more powder in Almond.
Maxfactor brow kit in midnight brown.
88 colors palette from Cuties and Charms.
Elf Studio Pigments in Tropical Teal
Urban Decay 24/7 long lasting waterproof liquid eye liner.
Urban Decay Super curling mascara.
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey.

I hope you like this look!

Have you created your own emerald green eyes look? send me the link below! I'd love to see it ^^.

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

donnarence said…
your skin looks flawless.. Emerald suits your skintone ;)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo