Gong Xi Fa Cai! New (Lunar) Year + New Look!


Hello ladies! Happy Tuesday!

Before I continue I would just like to say Gong Xi Fa Cai or Happy Lunar New Year to everyone! As another year (according to the Chinese Calendar) starts its much better to start it right with a new look in which I have!

I have finally decided to do it. I have finally gotten my hair colored!



You can see the color I got at the ends at this picture.

I actually hesitated at first because I don't know what will be the outcome of my hair color. I had this professionally done since its my second time doing it. The first time I got my hair colored was from Bench Fix around 2009 when I was still working in the call center industry.


During that time I was sporting a bob in which the hair color I got with it is only 2 shades lighter than my original hair color and some high lights. I was happy with that color but I wanted to do something much more drastic - In which to go blond.


If you have been a reader since the beginning you may have read that I wanted to go blond since 2010 you can check that post here. I wasn't able to do it mainly because I hesitated. But finally last February 10 I did it!

I got my hair color from a salon in Marikina called M Salon. My friend recommended the place since its cheap yet has good quality service. I actually stayed at the salon from 1pm to 5pm since the stylist really let the color shine out. And also I only paid 300 pesos for my hair color. Really cheap right? But really worth it if you ask me.

My original hair color is light brown/chocolate brown. For some reason when there is natural lighting my hair looks lighter as well. You can also check out the picture below.



And here is my hair color now...see the difference? Quite honestly most people I know love my current hair color mainly because its completely a different color and it fits my skin color as well. I was lucky to pick Golden Blond shade for my hair.


I'm really happy to have my new look. It still freaks me out sometimes quite honestly but I think getting used to this color will be easy. If you want to get the same color my shade is 8.93 Golden Blond. You can have this done at M Salon which is located at Green heights in Marikina. I don't exactly know where it is but if you ask around from the drop off point, you'll be able to get there easily. 

If you are from outside Marikina and San Mateo area the best way to get there is ride a FX from cubao that has the signage San Mateo and ask the driver to drop you off at Green heights. Ask the driver to drop you off at parco then ride a tricycle to hoka hoka



I'm actually thinking of going lighter..what do you think? 

Let me know on the comments section below   ^__^

Have a safe and wonderful Tuesday ahead! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Chrissy said…
Nice sis, and bagay sayo, kasi amputi mo! Sana you got your eyebrows tinted din.. pero daanin nalang sa makeup! Hihi
Alice said…
@Chrissy oo nga eh.. nakalimutan ko nga yung sa brows ko.. bili nalang ako ng tint! :D Thanks for dropping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo