My Favorite Room Scent: Just Like Home Room and Linen Spray in Vanilla Mist



Hello lovelies! sorry been MIA for the past few days.. my computer had a meltdown again. I know I should really buy a new one but I have to hold buying a new unit for now since we have more things to do at home so I think I will just have to hold on to her for a bit longer.

Anyways, on today's post will all be about my holy grail room spray: Just Like Home Room and Linen spray from Personal Collection.



Okay before I begin raving about this room spray here are some things you should know about Personal Collections:

Personal Collection is a direct selling company that sells personal care products that sells products from skin care to room sprays.

I don't really know much about Personal Collection since there isn't any other posts being given online about their products. I was mainly interested in this product because its my first time to encounter the brand and I am merely curious about it.

Now let's move on to the product itself. You can buy this for 110 PHP (Approx 2.71USD) for its 250mL size. The size is just right if you ask me since it will last you for at least two to three months depending on how much you use it. You can also choose from its other scents of Tropical Harvest, Lemon Orchard, and Ocean Fresh.

Out of all the scents I really like Vanilla Mist more because it made me change my mind in what I think of Vanilla based scents. Most vanilla scents that I've smelled are quite pungent that you if you over spray will make you dizzy. The room and linen spray from personal collection doesn't give me that but more of a relaxed floral scent that is great to use before going to bed.

The scent is a mixture of sweetness and floral notes that will surely make you relaxed. I was actually surprised one facial spa near my house use this spray too!

Overall I would say that by far Personal Collection's Room and Linen Spray is the best!

Have you tried Personal Collection products? What have you tried?

Let me know on the comment box below!

xx Alice

Comments

Krysta said…
My mom's friend is selling Personal Collection and they're fab con isn't that bad. How long does the scent last?
Alice said…
@Krysta Rivera the scent lasts only for a couple of hours.. more or less 2 hours in our curtains :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo