vLog Round up Feb 4 - Feb 10 2013


Hello ladies! 

How was your weekend? I haven't been blogging and vlogging much since I was not feeling well.. You can call it a brain fart moment again. I actually felt really bad last week that I decided to stop what I'm doing indefinitely to get a breather. And I wasn't able to post a lot since our internet got disconnected at home. 

But enough about those, Let's go to the video blogs that I will be sharing to you. Most of them are just the ordinary vlogs but I also have compilations so that I don't have to upload the same stuff over and over again. 

Hope you enjoy these!


^_^






I hope you all have a safe week ahead!

Much Love!

xx ALice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo