Valentines Look #1 Single Ladies


Hello Awesome ladies! Happy Monday! Its 5:06 AM and I am pumped up for today. For some reason my head seems to work better in these kinds of conditions...not sure why but I am definitely loving it! I will be blogging a lot today since I missed a lot of deadlines for some posts. 

I really promise to do much better next time don't worry :) 



On today's post will be my first Valentine's Look which is named Single Ladies. I know for a fact that most of my girl friends were single last Valentines that's why I made this look. I have been single for some time so I can relate that it kinda sucks celebrating Valentines alone, but that doesn't mean we have to look draggy on that day right? haha! weird me strikes again! 


You can definitely rock this look during the day. I've gotten responses saying it looks really nice for daytime use. You can also rock it out at night but just intensify the crease color by adding more darker shades or applying a thicker eyeliner. 


How to achieve this look:  
- Apply your face products (Foundation or BB cream, concealer, setting powder)
- Groom your brows.
- Prime your lids.
- Apply Moonbeam or any light eye shadow all over the lids
- Apply Sand pebble frost or any shimmering brown/purple eye shadow to define the crease
- Use a dark purple eye shadow to give a more defined crease.
- Blend out the harsh edges.
- Get the same dark purple eye shadow to the lower lash line.
- Line the eyes make a sexy cat eye.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara. False mascara optional.
- Apply a baby pink blush to the cheeks
- Apply a pink lipstick. Use a lip color not too bright for your skin color.


And we are done! 


Products used:
Avon Simply Pretty BB cream
Avon Shine no more pressed powder
Careline Pimple Concealer
Maxfactor Eye brow kit in Midnight Brown
Maxfactor Creative Face palette (eye shadow colors: Sand pebble frost and Moonbeam; Blush: Tawny Pink)
Dark purple eye shadow from the Ever Bilena Cosmetic collection palette.
Avon Super Curlacious mascara
Urban Decay 24\7 waterproof eye liner
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Etude House Read My Lips lipstick



Also before I forget my lippie in this look is not just the EH lippie, I mixed it with another color from my Ever Bilena palette since the color was too pale when I applied on my lips.

I hope you girls liked this look. If you have any suggestions feel free to comment below. Also please do like and check out my Facebook page for updates. I would really really appreciate your comments to make this site and also my youtube channel much better.

Have a safe and wonderful day! and also watch out for more posts within the day since I will be blogging a lot :)

Much Love!

xx Alice  

Comments

Janet said…
love this look, looking sweet and dolly! ^_~
Alice said…
@Janet Thanks Janet! ^__^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo